New Model Years Now Available For 5.3L Chevy Truck/SUV Twin-Screw Supercharging Systems…
The 2.3L Lysholm Twin-Screw Supercharging Systems are now available for 2007-2010 5.3L Chevy/GM Truck/SUV. These systems are causing quite a stir with high performance installation shops across the country, as everyone that puts one on agrees that the Lysholm system is the best positive displacement supercharging system they have ever worked with.
Sport Truck Magazine stated – “If you mash the gas from a dead stop you might as well kiss the back tires goodbye as the supercharger just annihilates them.”
Quality components include:
– Lysholm 2300AX Twin-Screw Supercharger with 3.80″ pulley, integrated bypass valve and actuator. The twin-screw design provides maximum low-end torque as well as far greater efficiency and horsepower gains compared to the traditional (as well as newer) roots-type blowers.
– Supercharger drive assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware.
– Fuel management upgrade includes a hand-held programmer (controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment), extruded aluminum replacement fuel rails, high-flow fuel injectors and braided stainless steel fuel hoses.
– Integrated air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger. The aluminum charge cooler core features 50% more surface area than competitive kits for maximum temperature reduction.
– Cast aluminum air inlet manifold mates to OEM throttle body.
– High-flow bypass valve provides for increased compressor efficiency and temperature control.
– Roto-molded air inlet ducting maintains factory appearance and joins the stock air box and MAF.
– Complete bolt-on system includes all necessary belts, pulleys, fasteners, and a reusable high-flow air filter.
– 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (coverage is from vehicle original in-service date).
Look for the 6.0L and 6.2L Truck/SUV systems to be available soon.